Data We Collect
We may collect personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you visit our website, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources available on our site.
How We Use Your Data
We use the data we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionalities
Tracking & Cookies
Our service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to their site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content of any third-party sites.
We use third-party services on our website:
- Analytics: SiteWit, Google Analytics, Google Universal Analytics, Google Analytics 4, Global Site Tag, LinkedIn Insights.
- Widgets: WP Rocket, Sitelinks Search Box, Contact Form 7, WP Review, Google Tag Manager, Calendly, Google Font API, Yoast Plugins, Site Kit, reCAPTCHA, WhatsApp, WP Chat App.
- Frameworks: Organization Schema, Person Schema, Elegant Themes, WordPress.
- Advertising: DoubleClick.Net, Google Adsense, LinkedIn Ads, Google Remarketing.
Data Protection Rights
Under GDPR, you have:
- The right to access – You can ask for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You can ask to rectify inaccurate data.
- The right to erasure – You can ask to erase your data.
- The right to restrict processing – You can ask to restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to object to processing – You can object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You can request the transfer of your personal data.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we will remove that information from our servers.